Potato or Beet Chips
Write a review
- Beets or potatoes
- Olive oil
- Herbs and spices of choice (cumin is great on beets, oregano, parsley, and basil on potatoes)
- Slice the beets and/or potatoes thin (I just wash them well, no need to peel).
- Place in mixing bowl and add enough olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, herbs and spices to coat the slices evenly.
- Place in a 400-degree oven and bake until golden brown.
- This is a great way to get kids and adults to love beets!
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/