Roasted Beets & Sweets
Write a review
- 6 medium beets, peeled & cut into chunks
- 2 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 tsp each-- garlic powder, kosher salt, ground black pepper, sugar
- 3 medium sweet potatoes (substitute with winter squash), cut into chunks
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- In bowl toss beets with 1/2 Tbsp olive oil to coat, spread in single layer on baking sheet- bake 15 minutes
- Mix remaining 2 Tbsp oil, all seasonings, sweet potatoes, and onions.
- Add onions & sweet potatoes to beets.
- Bake 45 minutes at 375, stirring after 20 mins.
- Time can be shortened depending on how small you dice/slice potatoes and beets!
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/