Green Bean Salad
Write a review
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup diced walnuts or sliced almonds
- 1 large tomato or 1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Soft goat cheese to taste
- Steam green beans until tender.
- Sprinkle with salt and chopped garlic and mix with your hands.
- Drizzle with olive oil and mix with hands again.
- Add lemon juice, parsley, walnuts, chopped onion and chopped tomato.
- Stir in crumbled soft goat cheese
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/