Coconut Milk Roasted Green Beans
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened canned coconut milk (stir to combine before measuring as it tends to separate)
- ½teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, garlic powder, ground ginger, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and lime juice until smooth.
- On a baking sheet toss mixture with green beans to coat beans, and spread evenly on sheet. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Roast on middle rack for 18-20 minutes, tossing beans halfway through.
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/