Write a review
- 5 large green peppers
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 zucchini
- 2 Asian Eggplant
- Scallions or 2 small onions
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Tomato Sauce
- Bread crumbs
- Dice up zucchini, summer squash, eggplant, and scallions (you may sub any veggies you want!)
- Sautee in medium pot until partially cooked/browned with olive oil.
- Add rice, a few chopped mint leaves and parsley leaves, salt, pepper, crushed garlic, and a 1/4 or so tomato sauce and stir constantly until rice is half cooked.
- Cut tops out of peppers and scoop out seeds.
- Put some tomato sauce in each pepper, followed by rice mixture.
- Top with more sauce and then bread crumbs.
- Put a layer of sauce in a baking dish and then stand peppers up in dish.
- Bake 1 hr at 350.
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/