These are such a delicious veggie burger, even meat lovers enjoy them! If you think you don't like beets, try these and you may change your mind!
Write a review
- 4 C grated beets (uncooked)
- 1/2 C chopped onions
- 1C cooked rice
- 1 C sunflower seeds
- 1/2 C sesame seeds
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 TBL soy sauce
- 1 C cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 TBL flour
- 1/4 C vegetable oil
- Mix all (easiest with your hands).
- Form into patties on greased sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 45 mins. Serve with goat cheese and condiments.
- Don't be worried if they seem like they are falling apart as you make them. Do your best to form a ball and then flatten out in your hands. Slap onto to tray the best you can and reform on tray as needed. Once they bake and then cool they will stay together well enough!
Tracie's Community Farm, LLC http://traciesfarm.com/wordpress/